This role is strategic as well as operational in nature and will be responsible for managing and scaling the ACT Implementers Network initiative. We’re looking for a self-motivated dynamic professional who can work with various stakeholders and partners to accelerate our
mission of ensuring quality and affordable healthcare for India 3.
- Developing and managing relationships with Implementers Network partners.
- Ensuring the implementation of current pilot programs and creating & deploying the strategy for new pilots.
- Developing strategies to engage Implementers Network members as a community in order to encourage collaboration on information sharing and resource utilization.
- Coordinating and communicating between Implementers Network partners and the participating startups.
- Developing and maintaining a database to track progress with each Implementers Network partner.
- Evaluating and reporting the progress of the initiative overall.
The Ideal Candidate
You’re perfect for this job if you have:
- A university degree in public health, healthcare management, business or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in strategy development and implementation
- An ability to thrive in unstructured environments and are comfortable taking things from 0 to 1
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills to build relationships and partner effectively with both external stakeholders like Government, NGOs etc as well as internal stakeholders
- Willingness to travel, especially in rural areas